- Responsible for recruiting-completing job descriptions & requisition, obtaining approvals for positions, pre-screening applicants, setting up interviews, coordinating with Managers on hiring process, conducting background checks, setting up physicals & drug tests, new hire orientation, benchmark surveys & internal equity reviews & completing internal documents related to the new hire process for 4 US locations.
- Responsible for following up with Managers to complete 30/60/90 evaluations.
- Responsible for administering Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1 reporting & monthly staffing reports.
- Responsible for coordinating with temp agencies to fill temporary staffing needs.
- Responsible for coordinating travel for candidates when needed.
- Assisting with HR projects.
- Educate Managers on Kichler policies and procedures.
- Establish candidate tracking system and formalize new hire processes and procedures.
- Assist w/performance management process.
- Respond to employees questions.
- Strong communication skills-written & verbal
- Strong recruiting & selection skills
- Ability to build strong working relationship with Mgrs, employees & vendors
- Strong time management skills
- Good judgment and decision making ability
- Manage multiple duties and projects
- Meet deadlines, manage stress
- Knowledge of employment related laws & regulations
- Comfortable working independently & resourceful
- Present info in an understandable manner
- Ability to resolve issues and explain programs & decisions to employees
- Work within a union environment
- Analyze programs and make cost effective recommendations
- Ability to view an issue from all perspectives-company, employee, Manager
- Confidence in abilities, creditable
- Ability to build trust with employees
- Dependable & resourceful
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.