- BSME (Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering) or 10+ years of field-related experience required.
- 3 years of work experience related to consumer product development is a plus.
- Must have experience with 3D CAD software, preferably SolidWorks 2010 or newer.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes: Die Casting, Injection Molding, Extrusion, Stampings, Fabrication, Assembly, etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows environment (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines/schedules.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to function in a collaborative environment.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.