||Develop recommendations with input from key internal and external constituents; make decisions within the scope of marketing planning and budget responsibilities.
- Develop annual marketing plan and budget for the electrical distribution channel and the electrical distribution product lines.
- Build and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support new product launches as well as, ongoing product sales growth. Lead product launch and marketing support for all KLS and Builder products.
- Create and implement programs and promotions designed to increase sales.
- Lead the development of all marketing materials, tools and communications to support the channel and product category: POP, displays, advertising, email marketing and newsletters, video, web, trade show exhibits, etc.
- Oversee the forecasting and management of sales tools for this channel and product category.
- Work with training team to develop training program and tools to achieve strategic goals.
- Understand market drivers/issues and the competitive environment
- Develop and execute internal communications programs and materials to support awareness of resources, programs, results, with sales and customer service.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate marketing and sales activities and accomplishments. Ensure programs are implemented cost-effectively and implemented to achieve desired business goals.
- Deliver programs that are considered 'best practices'; share across marketing organization. Apply learnings from other programs and initiatives
- Stay informed on marketing and marketing communications
- Manage and coach one direct report to accomplish trade show objectives and further development and competencies.
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests; analyze and assess feasibility, impact and ROI to determine action.
- Participate in key industry associations and trade shows.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.