- Track and analyze customer promotional, email, and online activities as related to Kichler and competitive brands. Identify opportunities to grow our presence on customer ecommerce sites.
- With the ecommerce sales and marketing team, develop an annual promotional calendar and oversee communication and implementation. Analyze results, assess performance and recommend refinements to improve performance.
- Develop and oversee distribution of all mass communications to ecommerce customers.
- Use analytical tools to assess and measure relative sales and profit performance by customer, by product segment, and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Support ecommerce sales and marketing team with development of semi-annual performance reports for top ecommerce accounts (4-5).
- Prepare quarterly presentations for the ecommerce team covering customer and competitor ecommerce activity, new trends, and other observations.
- Support ecommerce sales and marketing team by coordinating with other Kichler departments to insure smooth execution of ecommerce programs and services.
- Handle day to day activities and communications to support our top ecommerce accounts as directed by the ecommerce sales and marketing team, e.g., emails, notifications, phone calls, reports, providing content, etc.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.