This position has the responsibility of supporting spiff programs for the marketing dept. This includes, but is not limited to; written and verbal communication with dealer participants, sales managers, sales representatives, and outside vendors, the oversight, organizing and electronic record keeping of data. As well as verifying and conducting audits of reported data.
- Advanced level in Microsoft office, particularly Excel (functions, making graphs, pivot charts, vlookups, truncating text, if statements etc.) and Word
- Knowledge of standard marketing, and analysis principles and practices
- Excellent organizational, project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong customer service orientation and good customer service skills including internal customers
- Ability to organize large amounts of data with high accuracy that allows for both macro and micro level reporting.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to build interpersonal relationships.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.