- Insuring regulatory requirements and proper documentation, including transit time and customs clearance. Ensuring documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Preparing all necessary data entry and confirmation of key milestones ( departure, transit time, arrival, customs clearance, PODs etc) as specified by Kichler's Import and Export procedures.
- Coordinating with Credit Dept for credit release for export.Coordinating with A/P for on-time payments to vendors for import.
- Tracking air, ocean and Express shipments and updating reports on a daily basis.For Direct Import/Export Shipments: Preparing and submitting relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, eg: shipping instructions, Customs regulations, transportation requirements, certifications, letters of credit, legalization documentation, Pro-forma invoice, packing, freight rate, routing, transportation, profitability report and etc
- Providing air freight cost estimations to other Depts.
- Verifying Per-diem and demurrage charges and transportation charges.
- Filing insurance claims.
- Special projects as needed.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.