|Part Time/Full Time:
|Kichler Lighting is a leader in interior and exterior decorative residential and landscape lighting, ceiling fans, lifestyle accents and related products for residential and commercial settings. We focus on three clear principles: Design excellence, superior product value, and an open, responsive Customer Centric business approach.
- Support of all user devices (PC, laptop, OS, MS applications and other unique software).
- Troubleshoot and make repairs until the systems are 100% back in compliance with the company’s production needs.
- Installation or reinstallation of supported Windows PC operating systems, MS Office programs, and various other computer programs.
- Work with IT department personnel in support of projects and the overall IT strategy when required.
|Skills/Knowledge and Experience:
- The ability to work independently given general direction and priorities.
- The ability to collaborate with others to seek advice and consensus if tasks would impact others.
- Access software updates, drivers, patches, fixes, knowledge bases and troubleshooting resources on the internet or via other outside sources to aid in issue resolutions.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Desktop Operating Systems, and Network protocols. (Apple/iPad experience a plus).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure customer service based environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with excellent communication, facilitation, and prioritization skills
- Basic understanding of the 7 layers of the Network OSI reference model with the ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to build rapport and elicit problem details from desktop support users and their managers.
- Will need to be on-site between the hours of 7AM - 6PM.
- Will be on-call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to assist in resolving help desk requests as scheduled.
- Must respond to calls when working off-site within 20 minutes.
- Must be able to make quick and knowledgeable decisions because the effect of errors in this position could potentially have a high negative impact to the business.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting desktop platform in a multiple user environment (troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving problems).
- May be called upon to lift up to 25 pounds.
- College degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced degree (not a requirement - but considered a plus)
- Technical certifications (not a requirement - but considered a plus)
||No third party agencies please.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply Now! Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.