- Oversees maintenance, remodeling and repair of the Cleveland facility and Facility support equipment
- Consults on facility issues at remote sites
- Supervises 3-5 Union Facility Maintenance personnel
- Contracts and manages outside services for major facility projects, Plumbing, HVAC, landscaping, snow removal and facility cleaning services
- Manages and maintains Facility Safety systems, sprinkler systems, fire alarms, fire extinguishers
- Interfaces with tenants on Facility related needs and issues
- Leads efforts to reduce Facility energy consumption and our landfill footprint
- This position requires a solid working knowledge of all Facility maintenance and construction skills (Electrical Switch Gear, 480V buses up to 2000 amps, Electrical Service and Control Panels, thorough knowledge of the N.E.C., HVAC systems, Metal Fabrication and Welding, Mechanical Conveying Systems, Fire Suppression Systems, Carpentry, Lighting, Plumbing, Industrial Roofing, Paved and Concrete Surfacing, Landscaping, etc.) and expert level knowledge and expertise in at least 5-8 of those areas.
- The position directly supervises 3-5 Maintenance/Construction Personnel and several outside service providers.
- This position must successfully interface with a wide verity of business professionals and Company Owners.
- Minimal travel is required.
- Must be able to work off hours during unique and emergency situations.
- Previous experience in the Facility Engineering or Construction Contractor field (5-10 years) is a must.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.