- Provide high level administrative support to the President/CEO and CFO. Duties include; manage executive’s calendars, travel and meeting arrangements, event planning, and Finance department coordination.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct research, compile data, and formulate summaries that provide insight for consideration and presentation by the President/CEO and CFO.
- Maintain tracking sheet for employee travel to trade shows and China and compare expenses against budget.
- Assist President/CEO and CFO with Project Management of the Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Market Share and Charter Initiatives.
- Administrative Counsel & VIP Offices: Lead the Administrative Counsel for Kichler. Duties include: monthly meetings, coordinate and execute training, compile and maintain yearly budget, and provide quarterly updates to Senior Management. Manage the use of VIP offices and storage room supplies.
- Planning and preparation of Advisory Board, Staff, and POD meetings. Duties include: Monthly preparation of staff agenda, staff notes, provide financial departmental measurements for staff members, ensuring that action assignments are updated by staff and providing financial strategies/initiatives measurement reporting.
- Finance Committee Meetings. Compile job requisitions and capital appropriation requests for presentation to the Finance Committee. Create bi-weekly agenda and track open items.
- Expense Reports / T & E Policy:
- Prepare expense reports for the President/CEO. Includes monthly reconciliation of charge statements.
- Review expense reports for direct reports of the President/CEO insuring that they comply with the companies Travel Policy.
- Administrator for the Executive Staff, POD, Retail, TLI and Admin Council SharePoint sites.
- Brochures / Company Executive Calendar / Organizational Charts:
- Maintain current organizational charts for the company.
- Maintain the Executive Calendar on the Executive SharePoint Site.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects and have strong prioritization and organization skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principals involved in strategic planning.
- Very strong computer aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Publisher and Outlook). Experience working with Cognos and PeopleSoft are a plus.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, problem solver and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to research, handle and disseminate confidential information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com