- Work with the individual Mechanical Engineers to develop efficient and robust electronic circuitry including switching power supplies, LED drive circuitry, and other similar electronic control devices that will be critical components for Kichler’s System products.
- Take circuit designs and layout, prototype and trouble shoot new creations
- Build prototype circuits to verify design concepts will be needed quickly to support aggressive development timelines
- Manage outsourced electronics from a design/performance validation standpoint, as well as ensure component quality expectations are met by manufactures
- Verify all items assigned are manufactured in accordance with the Kichler quality policies and any other applicable engineering process or procedure including UL standards
- Responsible for any on-going fixture maintenance (ECR/ECO), drawing revision maintenance and Vendor/Chins office communications
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.