- Mechanical drafting experience (min 2yrs), or Computer Drafting Technical School certificate
- Work with Bills of Material and document change systems
- Ability to detail components for various manufacturing techniques including; injection mold, die cast, and stamping
- Good mechanical aptitude, familiar with basic assembly/fastening methods and tools.
- Must be able to physically unpack and assemble, a lighting fixture for production approval
- Able to function in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.