Kichler Lighting is a leader in interior and exterior decorative residential and landscape lighting, ceiling fans, lifestyle accents and related products for residential and commercial settings. We focus on three clear principles: Design excellence, superior product value, and an open, responsive Customer Centric business approach.
- Strong sketching skills. Ability to communicate ideas through sketching. Experience with digital sketching and rendering - Cintiq and/or tablet
- Strong technical skills in Adobe products (Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator) Excel, Word and 3D software. Knowledge of Solid Works is a plus
- Ability to understand and interpret market trends into design directives and product ideas
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and levels of the organization, ability to direct others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage designers and maximize creativity
- Understanding of manufacturing and new product engineering process a plus
- Strong presentation skills, ability to Influence and motivate others
- Exercises strong judgment
- Fluency of ideas/ Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & project management skills, dependable
Years of experience required: 10+ years experience in product design management. Must have strong creative and technical skills. Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design. A Master’s Degree in Product Design or Development is a plus. Experience in managing outside designers a plus
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
Essential Job Function: Travel to China on a regular basis
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply Now! Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.