- Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team.
- Assist CS Manager and other Team Leaders to achieve Department goals and objectives
- Work on a daily basis with sales rep force.
- Establish work processes that support company and departmental standards.
- Resolve escalating issues for CSRs by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Responsible for assisting manager with development, analyses and implementation of staffing and training.
- Conducts and participates in staff recruitment, interviewing, and hiring
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.