The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist in the day-to-day, tactical implementation of product and strategic plans, supporting the Product Manager / Director in development of new product releases. The Associate Product Manager is responsible for assisting in the delivery of successful products to market in the channels that align with the strategies and objectives of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent real-life experience in product management
- Lighting and/or Ceiling Fan background preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Internet usage as well as Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM or ERP a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outstanding follow-through
- Action-oriented, self-starter who projects self-confidence, approaches obstacles with a positive, “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work / assignments
- Team player who possesses the ability to effectively influence others
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret basic financial and business reporting
- Experience communicating with Asian vendors
- Availability / ability to travel as required (~25%)
The Kichler® Lighting brand encompasses more than 3,000 products, including chandeliers, wall sconces, bath lighting, ceiling fans, under-cabinet lighting, landscape lighting, lamps and accessories. A leader in energy-efficient technology, Kichler's line of Design Pro LED fixtures feature several winners of the Lighting for Tomorrow Award, sponsored by the Consortium for Energy Efficiency, the U.S. Department of Energy and the American Lighting Association. Kichler products are available through authorized independent lighting showrooms, electrical distributors, procurement companies, irrigation distributors and select e-retailers.
Apply To: Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.